Order this product
The TMC34NP-PSO is a miniature N & P channel MOSFET complementary pair, ideally suited for motor drive applications. It perfectly complements the TMC239A-LA / TMC249A-LA stepper motor drivers, in order to build a 4A stepper motor driver the size of a stamp.
The evaluation board has different stepper driver MOSFET configurations and allows SPI control via a TMC428 eval board as well as step / direction control using a TMC401.
Electrical data N type
- 35mΩ RDSon max. @ VGS= 10V
- 50mΩ RDSon max. @ VGS= 4.5V
- ID= 7.7A max. cont. current
- 30V VBRDSS max.
Electrical data P type
- 51mΩ RDSon max. @ VGS= -10V
- 75mΩ RDSon max. @ VGS= -6V
- ID= -6.4A max. cont. current
- -30V VBRDSS max.
- Extremly compact package with good thermal properties
- Low on resistance
- Low gate charge
- stepper motor drives (in conjunction with TMC239 / TMC249)
- brushed DC motor drives (in conjunction with TMC239)
- 3.3x3.3mm² dual die SMT package
- RoHS compliant
TMC249: stepper driver with external MOSFETs
TMC262: stepper driver with external MOSFETs
TMC32NPx-EVAL: Eval board for TMC34NP MOSFETs